ROCKY POINT/PUERTO PENASCO, MEXICO ONLINE FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border Agent rudeness

4 posters

Go down

Border Agent rudeness Empty Border Agent rudeness

Post  Jamie75 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:17 pm

OK...last month we were coming home and there was a short border wait...35 minutes. Once we reached the agent, I handed him my husband and my birth certificates and ID's. He then proceded to say.."it's lazy people like you waiting to buy your passports that is holding up this line." I just about jumped out of my truck and kicked his ass. Evil or Very Mad I quickly came to my senses, since I was hung over and NOT wanting to be arrested on assault charges against a Govt employee, and let it go. tongue
The thing that really chapped me was the car in front of us had two white people in it, with AZ plates, handed over their passports and it literally took him 5 minutes to process their papers. Then when we pulled up it took no more than 1 minute. So something seemed ass backwards.....
Has anyone else been treated crappy like this? I have always had good border experiences(besides the horrid waits) and know the proper way to pull up...all windows down, music off, sunglasses and hats off..
Jamie75
Jamie75
Crustacean

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Border Agent rudeness Empty Re: Border Agent rudeness

Post  Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:23 am

Sounds like you really know the drill! What amazes me is the lightning speed in which they move! Its like they are all moving in slow motion! Someone on the other forum said that they were doing it to prove that they need more money for more agents. I know they really dont care about the wait but come on!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-06-04

http://www.fiestafrog.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeff Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Has anyone ever crossed at the San Luis port of entry? Talk about a bunch of RUDE JACKASSES! Twisted Evil
Jeff
Jeff
Crustacean

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:19 pm

where it that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  inkaroads Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:33 am

San Luis is south of Yuma, I tihink is the one Jeff is talking about drunken
inkaroads
inkaroads
Crustacean

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamie75 Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:43 am

Admin wrote:Sounds like you really know the drill! What amazes me is the lightning speed in which they move! Its like they are all moving in slow motion! Someone on the other forum said that they were doing it to prove that they need more money for more agents. I know they really dont care about the wait but come on!

Lightning speed! lol! I swear, I have watched them stop the car that is next to be inspected back at the speed bump, then procede to STAND in the middle of the lane talking with two other agents for a good 3-5 minutes, during peak crossing time. It's obviously it's just BS because they all stand there and chuckle....they are probably laughing at all the people waiting there for hours. A**holes!!
Jamie75
Jamie75
Crustacean

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:45 pm

OK, so I have a jacked up ford f250 supercrew with billions of gallons of desiel in the back. Im next to go......Of course, there is a chaqnging of the guard. After he sits in the both for 10 minutes, the other guy starts directing my lane to the other lanes (mind you, im still not up there yet). finially, my turn. THE FRIGGIN GUY CANT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!! He seems all pissed off at me cuz i keep politely telling him im not sure what your saying!

We go around and around for another 10 minutes, still not knowing what eachother is saying, i dont speak spanish....

He finally, all pissed off just says "get the hell outta here" (I think thats what he said)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: